Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
As she waited for his response, Tine mulled where she would try to go next-- the other seemed to calm, if only by a fraction, but the girl was still not hopeful. She wasn't as affected by the possible rejection as she was by the fact that it would be her own fault. The shadow did not like failure in any degree.
When he did respond to her, she was surprised and a bit relieved that he bothered to ask her name, but she only barely relaxed her submissive posture. Enough to be more comfortable with holding it for a bit longer, should the conversation continue, but she did not rise or look to his face again. Truthfully, she was a little impressed that he was so demanding about displays of respect, even if it personally inconvenienced her. It swayed her towards wanting to learn more of this pack.
Samaantine Messeda. She offered softly, then paused a beat. If he had not driven her off yet, she supposed she would continue-- to her knowledge, it followed that she should make her usefulness known. The girl began uncertainly, tone subdued to avoid provoking him again. I am a traveler and a collector of information; my time in these wilds has been short so far, but I hope to learn everything I can about the packs and wolves here. I possess some knowledge of toxic herbs and simple poisons as well, but there is admittedly much to learn. These are the skills I can offer-- aside from basics such as hunting and guarding the territory.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM