King Elk Forest see my heart; I decorate it like a grave
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel's expression didn't change when Delight approached, but he fixed glazed-over eyes on the boy. For a moment he was quiet.
Rockslide in the valley. He gestured with his muzzle in the direction of the place. I was out with Mona-- she's not hurt.
The simple truth was all he could manage right now. Perhaps another day he'd have had a better response, but not today. The last add-on almost seemed more to himself, the first hint of emotion breaking through in his voice; it was relief, slight as it was.
The ex-soldier was silent a few more beats before he spoke again, voice shaking. He gave no indication of the change of topic, but suddenly he was no longer speaking of the rock slide. I wasn't ready. It wasn't enough time-- damn him, he always leaves before I can--
He stopped and looked away, drawing a deep breath and trying to calm the rage behind his words. Where did you put him?
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 08, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Anatha - February 11, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: see my heart; I decorate it like a grave - by Ariel - March 21, 2018, 07:16 PM