Sea Lion Shores dragonfly, doesn't matter
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
sandpiper pulled back a rock with a thin paw, letting it splash back into the sand as she moved onto the next. nothing here but water, salt and sand -- the tide had come and swept away most of her favored quarry. with a sigh that announced she was about done with this endeavor she lifted up her muzzle and scowled as she scanned the coastline.

imagine her surprise when there, not several hundred feet away, was an approaching figure. too small to be rosalyn and too big to be some itinerant coyote, sandpiper regarded it with a cool glance as it pulled closer. it was a most unusual composure of wolf and coyote heritage -- sandpiper studied the female's features boldly up until she spoke.

hermaphrodite? excuse me? sandpiper's ears cupped forward in affront and she blinked and slowly shook her head in a 'what-the-hell' expression. "excuse me?" she huffed, her tail twitching in offense as she spoke up again with a stomp of her slender leg. "i am not a hermaphrodite. what the hell is wrong with you?" seriously, how hurtful to come waltzing up to a stranger and call them a herm -- sandpiper wondered bitterly if this was why the female was alone in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 07, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 12, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:58 AM