Sea Lion Shores dragonfly, doesn't matter
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her eyes caught the stare, and her eyes widened again. She was not good at this, was she? The wolfess glanced down at herself, and the girl smiled. She must think she was crazy. As she talked, she watched ears almost lay back, and her tail twitched nervously. She had to watch wolves to know what she had  done wrong. 
The female's paw came down hard on the snow, and the snow crunched under it. A feeling of appreciation for the pure fire in this one flowed through her. She had not met anyone quite like her. Her confidence was something beautiful to behold as she spoke. The hackles rose smoothly, and she  got up smoothly and her small paws took her backwards yet again. Maybe she should talk in only English, even if it was a slight inconvenience. 
The wolfess could tear her apart. A look of admiration sat on her face as she began to speak, her stomach gurgling softly at the mention of food. I...apologize. I meant no insult. Definitely not towards such beauty. 
Pausing for a moment, she watched her  reaction carefully. I saw... something back the other way. I've never seen them before. They were big. Strange looking...creatures. Would you like to try for one of them? She gestured back towards the way she came, and her voice was almost hesitant as she asked the question. She was not sure what those creatures were.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
Messages In This Thread
dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 07, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 12, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:58 AM