Tuktu Weir queen of numbers
i'm sticking to your walls just like the smoke––now it's all eyes on you, as you choke
19 Posts
Ooc — disco: @foxgrin#0069
last post. thanks for entertaining the slimeball!
he stopped his ambivilant advance toward her, taking the snarl as a tacit demand. he hid the smirk that begged to twitch on his lips, and backed away courteously. "do you think you are impervious?" he asked in response to the insistence that he hadn't fought hard enough against his alleged assailant. would she say the same if he were a violated woman? had indra fought hard enough for her life, he wondered?
queenie openly examined him, and he invited it; if she wanted to look upon his haggard frame and paint illness as self-pity, he was her canvas."the most useless of emotions--i wouldn't subject myself." absalom slowly lowered his belly to the rimecrusted ground and began to lap at the water adjoining them, a loss of interest scouring his focus.
when he was finished, he simply rose and left the woman where he found her, not intending to see her again. he picked up quickly which rosebushes had thorns, and the one in his rearview was most certainly willing to prick his finger.
absalom is a low priority character meaning he's only in one to two threads at a time. plots formed ic only.
Messages In This Thread
queen of numbers - by RIP Stephanie - February 07, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: queen of numbers - by Absalom - February 08, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: queen of numbers - by RIP Stephanie - February 08, 2018, 06:16 AM
RE: queen of numbers - by Absalom - February 08, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: queen of numbers - by RIP Stephanie - February 08, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: queen of numbers - by Absalom - February 08, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: queen of numbers - by RIP Stephanie - February 08, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: queen of numbers - by Absalom - February 08, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: queen of numbers - by RIP Stephanie - February 08, 2018, 11:48 PM