Alpine Lake I don't have to pick a fight, all I have to say is bless your heart
15 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
A nice conversation. She grinned lopsidedly as she watched the female relax a bit more as the minutes ticked by. She liked this...the conversation, the company, the peaceful lake and quiet skies. It was as if time had stopped to give her moment's peace.
But as she stopped speaking, the moments drew out, and her company tensed before shaking her coat out and turning to her. Her eyes watched her closely. She didn't think she would attack, but she had moved quickly. The female started talking, and Ryple relaxed again. 
Her eyes lit up as the wolfess spoke positively of her name and smiled at the almost flustered look on her face. Apparently, not many complimented others anymore. Pity. Her ears flicked forward, and she wagged her tail, lightly beating the snow. Wail, I'm not sure what's south of here or north. I'm relatively new to the area myseylf. But I've been east. A nasty looking mountain range, a creek here and there, and wide open spaces. I've seen some wolves, but have avoided them for the most part. Why, she had no idea. She loved company, but the past week or so, the stillness of the air was a comfort.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have to pick a fight, all I have to say is bless your heart - by Ryple Lee - February 09, 2018, 02:01 PM