King Elk Forest it's a funny battle, it's a constant game
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Some of the snow is sticking to her snout and she had to interrupt her squinting long enough to shake it off, but when she was finished, she realized he was definitely coming her way by now. The scout perked up, really curious all of a sudden as her nose worked in Delight's direction.

"No, I don't mind..!" she barked back. He was getting closer so there was less of a need for that. It was way too cold and shitty out, though, she couldn't leave her leader out there in it. "Well, it's kinda snug," she added after, having folded her ears against the cold as she started to scoot herself out of the way. It was obvious the spot was pretty tiny but they were both small wolves. Jomyo could make do and if Delight was fine with cozy spaces, she wasn't going to fuss any either since it would be warmer with two bodies. "Sorry I didn't cozy it up better, or like I don't know, have snacks; didn't expect the Morwinyon coming over," she quipped dryly, though definitely wasn't complaining any; in her own way, she was glad to see Delight, as per the usual, it seemed.
Messages In This Thread
it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 08, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 09, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 10, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 14, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 17, 2018, 07:59 PM