King Elk Forest it's a funny battle, it's a constant game
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
"Right. I can too, if I see her," she said, glancing towards outside again and still finds herself glad she's not out in it. "I'm not sure, really." she answered with a sorry shake of her head. "Never been. Faster if the snow stays stopped out that way. But I like to go fast," she nudged a paw against the cold den floor. Alone, she was absolutely confident she could breeze her way along the best she was able.

More details, and more plans took shape soon after. She'd glean her necessary details from the right folk and put it to good use. Between what she'd leave here with, matched with what the wilds would say, the ranger in her was confident she could figure it out even shooting in the relative dark like this. "A good warm rest and a meal and I'll be out," she concluded with, though. It would get done and she'd see to it as soon as possible. The urgency of it was subtle, but she wasn't blind to it.

After a lingering cozy moment tucked away from the storm, she huffed. "Ew, guess it's getting worse," she groaned when she heard the winds whipping even through the trees. The chat carried on, perhaps even a little lighter as the business wrapped itself to an end, and Delight was lucky he had made it here when he did. She was lucky to share the warmth and the company, too.
Messages In This Thread
it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 08, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 09, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 10, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 14, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 17, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - March 08, 2018, 12:07 AM