Sea Lion Shores The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The creature smiled and lay down, showing no sign of aggression. Though still with a small tug of hidden wariness, Faeryn allowed herself to lower into a laying position to mirror that of the other. "Nice to meet you, Dakini. I'm Faeryn, but you can call me Fae if you want." That was how she was supposed to introduce herself... right?

The questioned proposed caused a small, perhaps bittersweet smile to cross her freatures. No, she was not new here. She had no recollection of her past outside of the Teekon, and had resided here for a good while. Here, along the coast, was the area she found herself most familiar with. "Not... particularly, no. I was the Beta of a pack just across the water," She gestured with her muzzle across the blue depths, wondering if Dakini could spot the small island in the distance. "It is gone now, but I have found a few wolves who used to reside there." And she did not plan on leaving them any time soon. "What about you?" Okay, perhaps she could do this talking thing. Was there anything specific she was supposed to say, or ask?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
RE: The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue - by Faeryn - February 09, 2018, 06:34 PM