Whitebark Stream Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name...
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
As her friend’s soft words touched her ears, she gave a soft smile. She recalled the night the two had spoken, out under the stars when she had comforted his worries. That was when they had truly bonded, she remembered everything they said, word for word. That night had happened because of his troubles, and now here they were again, Alarian now in the role of therapist, despite the fact that he was the one who had been injured. The young woman’s heart warmed slightly as he spoke of Lennon caring for her. 
      “Alarian...a friend I have in you, despite the troubles to you I have caused. Why are kind so?”
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 09, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 10, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 12, 2018, 10:35 AM