Stone Circle Beginning of hope
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As the silence dragged on she managed to pull back in all the emotions that had forced themselves up. She breathed deeply and dried her eyes. This wasn't something she should have said to him, it wasn't time. Was she ever going to be good enough to raise up children properly? Or would she just continue to mess up and let everyone down? 

He spoke something she had gathered for herself. "Yes. I...see that. Died and left...a man in a growing boys body." she murmured in reply. She was uncomfortable just as she assumed he was. She truly hadn't meant to blurt out all that upon his already burdened shoulders. Then he spoke again and her ears flicked back. She thought this time on what to say before she spoke. Making him feel weak was bad. If he thought he could protect himself than she wasn't one to deny him that, yet she felt as his mother she had the duty and right to at least fight with him. "Be that as it may as your mother I will fight by your side. If not for you, with you. I hate blackfeather for what they've done too though I'm sure not as much as you do. They not only tortured you but one of their brats also did this to me." at this point the sun was beginning to come over the horizon and the sky was turning a vivid shade of purple and pink. It was beautiful yet she no longer wished to sit and watch this anymore. "I love you Cyron and whatever you need...be it distance or whatever...I want to help you. You're father does too...me and Mawk are here. I'll...be going off to start a patrol around the borders now." she said gently her eyes softening as she studied him. Now that she stopped and looked he wasn't really a growing boy anymore. He was big...almost the size of a yearling. She smiled faintly and stood up, slowly moving forward and touching her nose to the top of his head before separating again and heading off.
Messages In This Thread
Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 11, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 11, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 12, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 12, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 17, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 17, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Cyron - February 26, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: Beginning of hope - by Illecebra - February 26, 2018, 08:42 PM