Swiftcurrent Creek trying to find the stars in rear-view mirrors
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The land almost screamed 'danger' as she moved across it, but the hulking form of the wolfess seemed comfortable as her paws crunched the snow, sinking them into the icy whiteness. Silence defeaning, the woman moved her one ear around, the base of the other turning with it, as if the echoes of past sounds could be heard. 
Annoyance made her flick her tail, the constant reminder of her fight with the pup only hardening the resolve to find him again. Not yet, as there were other things more important than disrespect. Stopping, she was suddenly across from an icy wolfess, looking cold as the ground she walked on. Impressive, yet deadly. The woman's lips curled into a small grin, and she chuffed.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
trying to find the stars in rear-view mirrors - by Aeronwyn - February 10, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: trying to find the stars in rear-view mirrors - by Tree - February 11, 2018, 12:44 PM