Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
I couldn't resist >.>

The ghost with deep blue eyes drew closer without a sound, light on her paws despite the invisible weights that lay across her shoulders. She, the pale sylph, felt an undeniably strong urge to turn away, to slip back into the shade of the trees as though she had never come across this pack's domain, but she willed herself to keep moving. Surely... this would fix her, right? If she was to be broken, was there no way to pick up the pieces and fit them back together again?

After encountering the boogeyman and the despicable things he had done to her, to her lithe body, there was a heavy stone in her stomach that craved only to curl up into a ball and cry the world away. Shed tears in a violent attempt to discard the hurt that ate at her mind and her heart with every breath she took. She desired to desperately to find some way, any way to remove the pain but she could not see a way out aside from simply ending it or trying to fix herself. But it was not as easy as fitting the parts back like sections of a puzzle. To accept the darkness seemed so much more appealing, and yet was she not here upon the borders of a pack?

The woman halted, a cold breeze elegantly ruffling the snowy pelage that covered her body. She remained there for many moments, time passing as though it was still and unmoving, each tick of a clock delayed and stiff. One could not describe in words the rush of emotions that flooded her head, memories of warmth and comfort, of racing with a family and friends at every corner. Would she ever be able to claim such a thing again? Perhaps not. Perhaps she should leave. Hesitation gnawed at her stomach, a sick pit laying at the bottom while she contemplated her options.

No. She would stay. Even if not for the rest of her dull life, she made the decision there and tipped back her head to release a tuneful cry to the wind - a summon for those who resided within, while she herself stood still at the edge of the borders. Deep breaths, Gwen, remember what you once knew.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM