Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The pair were a curious sight as they traversed through the forest toward the mountain. One a deep, raven black and the other a bright, snow white. The Nightstalker found herself to be rather satisfied with the contrasting colours, yet both of the two were deadly wolves despite any dangerous beauty they claimed. The shadowed wraith stalked closer to her domain with a grin, for she had returned with another wolf to add to their growing ranks.

She had been about to turn toward the pale woman and discuss a few things with her, but the presence of Nikan drew her attention as he approached. The first thing that struck her was his torn up, bloodied appearance, and she eyed him curiously but decided not to question it yet. As long as he was still able to function and work for the pack, she could not find it in herself to care. "Yes." She confirmed with a single word, gaze flicking momentarily to this new recruit. There was some sort of familiarity that sparked between the two, but yet again she did not question it. If there had been past conflicts, she expected them to be left behind. Kelina turned toward the newcomer, quirking a brow. "I must assign you a title. What skills do you bring?" They had a growing group of spies, thieves, assassins and witches - where would Aeronwyn fit in this band?
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM