Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Since Aeronwyn has gone inactive, I'll  post and archive

He knew when to back off and so when Kelina flashed him a glare he shrugged again and though his gaze remained cold he nodded toward her. He understood what she meant and he sure as hell did wish to rise up in the ranks. When Kelina gave Aeronwyn den and cache information and left, he rose to do the same but not before turning to the female  and giving a firm nod of his head "Welcome...im sure you'll do well here." he said.  It wasn't smart not to acknowledge an opponent's skills and even though they were packmates she was still his opponent. She could easily take his future rank from him. With that being said he turned and stalked off, presumably to hunt and then eat.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM