Shadow Mountain when the dark wood fell before me, and the paths were overgrown
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The wound on her neck was stiff as she shook herself, her thick fur easily tossing off the light snow from her back, muscles rippling. It had been a few interesting days. New possible recruits, a run in with a wolf, her missing ear. Thoughts ran through her mind as she moved towards the mountain she considered her home. It was not unlike her original residing place, cold, unmoving, unrelenting. Maybe this was why it drew her, called to her back to it every time she was away. 
As she neared the bottom, her nose caught a scent: a male. Her lips pulled back slightly as she remembered the other one. This one was at her home. Taking a deep breath, she calmed down, relaxing her tense muscles as she waited for this unknown wolf to show himself, her eyes raking over the landscape.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when the dark wood fell before me, and the paths were overgrown - by Tree - February 11, 2018, 01:54 PM