Shadow Mountain when the dark wood fell before me, and the paths were overgrown
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As he moved forward, she watched his nostrils flared and his glance cast around. Raising an eyebrow, she cast her eye around as well after speaking, trying to figure out what he was looking for. Why she cared, she didn't know. 
His whiskers twitched almost imperceptively, and her eyes lit up. This wolf was... embarrassed? No, not quite. Why would such a wolf be embarrassed? His presence was powerful enough that he shouldn't have to apologize. Confusion joined her curiosity as he spoke. 
The accent was very thick, but she understood and, for once, did not feel like being completely sarcastic. No, not from here originally, but this mountain is where I now reside. Where are you from? You definitely aren't from around here. As an afterthought, she spoke again. My name is Tree. Tree Kasun. Neither dominance or submission were spoken from her stance, yet her pride and confidence mixed with curiousity in her deep voice.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when the dark wood fell before me, and the paths were overgrown - by Tree - February 11, 2018, 02:46 PM