Whitefish River Mama
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As soon as he had said it, that he missed her and so did everyone else her fave crumpled. She began to say that she didn't mean to and she was sorry but she wouldn't explain what happened, she began to back away from him. His brow furrowed and a surge of emotion made him move forward, keeping the distance between them close. "Dont you dare run from me now. Dont run from what you did. You knew what happened with my mom. You raised me as if I was yours. Even when dad and dawn were gone you were with me. Then you vanished! You vanished and I loved you like you were my mother Krypton!" he shouted the last words into her face, blinking once in horror at his words and at the look of hurt written all over her. As soon as it was said she murmured a choked apology and leaned forward to nuzzle him before turning tail and bolting. "Don't! Please!" he shouted but she was gone and suddenly he felt empy and weak. He had messed up, held his emotions in too long and ended up bursting again. Shaking with anger and sadness, his eyes misting over he turned and headed home.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Mama - by RIP Krypton - February 11, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Mama - by Sunny - February 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Mama - by RIP Krypton - February 24, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Mama - by Sunny - February 24, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Mama - by Sunny - March 03, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Mama - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:42 PM