Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian groaned. He didn't intend to take so long to travel back either but he couldn't help that he wasn't moving so quickly. He hated it, along with his tail that was chopped off. His ears flattened mostly because he was ashamed when hearing her curse. He disliked to displease a leader but it wasn't really his fault in his opinion. Sebastian rolled more onto his side in a submissive demeanor.

"Not sure if I had the strength for it. Howling at this moment doesn't seem appealing," he admitted. Sebastian nodded. "She is. She was with me. Should be with me. Might be getting herbs," he spoke, though he sounded worried and tried to scramble to his feet. He kind of wanted her to be there with him. What if she died of her injuries? He didn't want to lose her again. He didn't get far though. He couldn't even get to his feet. His shoulder hurt intensely and the pain made his energy levels be drained further.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Sebastian - February 18, 2018, 04:25 PM