Bearclaw Valley this town ain't big enough for the both of us
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
i am going to do a fade as OOC discussed, let me know if anything needs changing. sorry if this post is awkward, i am terrible at doing a global fade with pp permission :p

Everything happened so fast all of a sudden. The woman that challenged her did not move but neither did Laurel, so they were at a stand-off. Meanwhile the man that came to the woman's aide was still there being growly while Indra was at Laurel's side. Indra went for the woman then and Laurel was quick to respond. The man went for Indra and meanwhile Laurel fell upon the insubordinate woman. There was a short scuffle in which blows were exchanged but none that really proved to give wounds, until Laurel managed to get hold of the woman's scruff and pushed her to the ground. There was a soft rrrr growl as she let go and then marched off, Indra in tow, hoping to have made her point -- don't mess with us.
Messages In This Thread
this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Reigi - February 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Laurel - February 13, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Reigi - February 13, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Indra - February 14, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Laurel - February 15, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Reigi - February 15, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: between the ice and the fire - by Moor - February 15, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Indra - February 15, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Tali - February 15, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Reigi - February 23, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: this town ain't big enough for the both of us - by Laurel - April 04, 2018, 01:35 AM