Dragoncrest Cliffs the heart grows brutal from feeding on fantasies
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil smirks at the response and thumps her tail against the ground. It’s like nothing ever happened to begin with. Almost. The sun shines against her mate’s face and her dark grey eyes watch her. A low gust of wind showers her with a fresh dusting of flakes from the lower redwood branches.

She is distracted briefly as saliva pools in her mouth, thinking of actually acquiring one to eat. The delta isn’t too far out of reach, now that they’re all home, and a big meal will help bring them together again. “You and Artaax should organize that. It’ll be good for us,” she says with a smile. A little comradery before they delve head first into the unknown that is their neighbors, hoping it doesn’t interfere with their upcoming spring.

“There’s something… I wanted to talk to you about,” she says, feeling her heart double in size and weigh her down. “My dreams have been quiet lately, even with the war but a black bird started following me,” she begins to explain. It is not common for the commanders to change the way they speak to her and sometimes her dreams are shared with Wildfire, if they are minor, but since her sickness months prior they have been few and far between, sometimes going weeks without even a hint. “It followed me all the way to the caldera from here and before the war began, it stopped and talked to me, admitted to watching me. Knew my title.” Thuringwethil stops then, waiting to see even how this is to be received but she had to say something just in case Wildfire is right and her heat does come a second time.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: the heart grows brutal from feeding on fantasies - by Antumbra - February 12, 2018, 08:14 PM