King Elk Forest and in the winter night sky ships are sailing
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she poked her head into the den, ensuring the tiny pika remained inside. it had taken her a long while to build up the entrance to ensure that it would not escape, and longer still to hunt for a small pile of dry grasses to keep the tiny male (for she'd decided it to be a him) fed. tiny bits of dried vegetation were dried haphazardly across the creature's sides, for she'd found that the tiny rodent squirmed wildly when she tried to help it. 

she pulled away, beginning a meandering path deeper into the territory, wondering at why she'd even bothered. perhaps it was the fact that caring for something else made her feel stronger, that something to concentrate on and worry for dashed away the darker thoughts. perhaps, she was just stupid.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Anatha - February 12, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Ariel - February 16, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: and in the winter night sky ships are sailing - by Ariel - February 17, 2018, 07:30 PM