Otter Creek Otter spotter
15 Posts
Ooc —
Nisus. The name made her tilt her head in surprise. It wasn't one she had heard before. Strong name. Rare, if I may say so myself. The surprise on his face made her grin again. She guessed not a lot of bear's had stopped to ask his name or offered him a meal, yet she had been different since she was born.
As he answered, she nodded and moved to go bring the deer back. Now surprise showed on her face as she heard his appreciation. Giving him a lopsided grin, she bowed her head. No problem at all. There's still meat left on it, so why waste good meat when you can help out someone who's hungry enough to try and eat a slippery otter? Her eyes twinkled as she turned and lumbered away to grab the carcass. Name's Tynee, by the way. She threw the statement over her shoulder and disappeared into the woods.

A few minutes later, she appeared again, dragging a deer by a leg. As she neared the water, she rose up on her back legs and spoke. Watch out. Easily, her massive arms and paws tossed the deer beside him. Sitting down, she gestured to the meal and grinned. That should put a stop to chasing otters for today. The carcass was only half eaten, so she didn't think there would be a problem with him getting a belly full. Eat up. I won't disturb you. Quietly, she lowered herself and dipped her snout into the water, beginning to draw long gulps of the cold refreshing liquid.
Messages In This Thread
Otter spotter - by Nisus - February 13, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Otter spotter - by Tynee - February 14, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Otter spotter - by Nisus - February 16, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Otter spotter - by Tynee - February 18, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: Otter spotter - by Nisus - February 18, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Otter spotter - by Tynee - February 19, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Otter spotter - by Nisus - February 26, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: Otter spotter - by Tynee - February 26, 2018, 03:46 PM