Deepwood Weald I am a lost boy in Neverland
17 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
As the sun rose over the horizon, Sprig stepped into the weald. His eyes grew in awe, and a grin fell on his face as he looked around. It was beautiful. The sunlight through the trees bounced around and made them almost shimmer. Wagging his tail, he walked further in, a sense of quiet filling him. His ears perked at every little sound, and he turned his head in every direction, as if trying to soak every little bit of this place's beauty in.
Trotting now, a light laugh escaped his muzzle as his eyes lit up in pure wonder. Why had he never seen a place like this? He could spend an eternity here. Then he suddenly stopped, realizing the eerie stillness that was present. On alert, he looked around slowly and saw the weald in a different light.
The trees looked like bones sticking into the sunlight, a never-ending expanse of them. Once beautiful, the sunlight created a haze, making everything look the same. The occasional call of a bird,once a lullaby, now mocked him as he spun around. Which way did he come from? His eyes darted as his face filled with trepidation and determination. He was lost, but he could find his way out...right?
Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Sprig - February 13, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Sprig - February 15, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Rosalyn - February 20, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Sprig - February 21, 2018, 05:22 AM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Rosalyn - February 21, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Sprig - February 21, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Rosalyn - February 22, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Sprig - February 26, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: I am a lost boy in Neverland - by Sprig - March 01, 2018, 07:49 PM