Blackfeather Woods Following the Trail
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
At Mawk's calmly spoken words Cebra stepped away from his side and whirled to face them both, though her fiery gaze was focused on the one who deserved it least, her husband. Perhaps this was the first sign of how disturbed she would become from this and she should take a step back, but in this moment she was enraged,Grieving, and filled with pain. How could he be so calm while facing the borders of the same pack who had taken Cyron? "How can you be so calm?!" she voiced her question, tone irate and choked with grief. "They are quick to rush into violence and apparently our children are their main targets! I would rather make myself a target than have my babies attacked any more"She continued in the same way before it sunk in that Howl was with her on this. 

Giving Howl a grateful look she used the remaining traces of the sickening stench of Burr's intestines to track the scent, turning away before she could see Mawk's reaction to her anger. She moved away,nose lowered to the ground and occasionally lifting until she paused at one spot, outside the borders. Before her lay a patch of freshly dug dirt and leaves plagued with the stench of death and Burr. A choked sob wracked her body but she began to dig, claws scraping and tossing dirt up for only mere moments before she caught sight of his ears.

Continuing on in a frenzy she cleared the dirt and stared in horror at the sight before her. Her baby boy's body lay there, ribcage wide and gaping, eyes wide open in the stare of death. She turned away and puked up the meal she had been eating before Pema ans Dauntless showed up. She puked and then screamed, a sound filled with all the rage and agony she had kept within her since the sight of Burr's intestines. In that moment her mind broke and she fell silent once more, simply walking numbly back to the body and grabbing him by the scruff and dragging him out slowly. 

I apologize for this massive post. I figured since this plot has been prolonged for so long this would speed it up. if you guys have any problem just lemme know and i wil edit!
Messages In This Thread
Following the Trail - by Howl - February 13, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Following the Trail - by Mawk - February 14, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Howl - March 02, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Mawk - March 05, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Howl - March 07, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - March 07, 2018, 08:56 PM