Blackfeather Woods Following the Trail
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She felt hollow, as if all her intestines had been gored from her body. The thought made her feel ill again but she had nothing else to puke out of her system. She couldn't speak to comfort her husband, couldn't produce tears to release the pain, she just stood there with Burr dangling from her mouth as her jaws remained clamped to his scruff eyes staring off into space.

After a few long torturous moments she gently placed Burr down "We go home and bury him where Keoni and Steady are buried. He deserves a resting place better than this. When things are better we can figure out how to handle this. Valette needs to be spoken to about the threat Blackfeather Woods holds." her voice was as cold and numb as she felt in that moment and she did not wait for a response, turning to grab Burr's body again and slowly drag him off. Without his intestines he was surprisingly light though she didn't focus on it, not wanting to feel any worse than she already did. I abandoned them all and this is what came from it. Even when I returned I didn't visit him at Morningside. I failed him. I failed all my children. I'm sorry Burr the thoughts made her crack and tears began to fall, dripping slowly onto Burr's fur.
Messages In This Thread
Following the Trail - by Howl - February 13, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Following the Trail - by Mawk - February 14, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Howl - March 02, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Mawk - March 05, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Howl - March 07, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - March 07, 2018, 08:56 PM