Blackfeather Woods I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Disbanding was the obvious course of events. A pack of just four or five would not survive the winter, even if it was so very far away now. It was the events after they would disband that chilled her to the bone. She knew they weren't normal, she knew she wasn't, and she doubted she would fit into any other home. It was also why she had not left the woods altogether yet. And then, Aries? Could we function in any other pack? She asked, a slight panic in her usually fearless tone.

I have been waiting for the day I could give my love his young, but neither my body nor my love is ready. If anything, the possibility for me to bear young for him has withered, for he is no longer among our woods. She sighed softly. As a young girl, it had been the only thing she wanted to do. Serve her forest king, give him all he could wish for. Now she wasn't so certain.

You should ask Kove about that. I am no longer the Dark Mistress, but we need any help we can get.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies - by Nocturnal - March 17, 2018, 02:11 PM