Blackfeather Woods I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Feel free to archive or post one last time :)

The Night felt at peace knowing she at least had the child she had found and somewhat raised stood behind her, even in the darkest of times. She could not expect this from anyone else, she knew, but she believed one wolf who supported you through thick and thin was enough for life. No one needed more than just one. And she had already found just that one.

She rested there for a moment longer until she pulled away, leaving her thanks unspoken. She glanced at the woods around them, lifting a paw as to say she was leaving for her den until night came. She offered him a smile and a slight wave of her tail before she retreated, back into the shadows she was born in, keeping in mind that further testing his loyalty was not necessary. He would receive her thanks in some way, one day, if he decided to stick around until then...
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies - by Nocturnal - May 21, 2018, 11:21 AM