Bearclaw Valley With our hands over our hearts
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she turned around, the woman with the sunlight upon her pelt was curious, yet wanted to flee back to Dakarai. But she stood her ground as the voice of the wolf she abhorred ran through her mind. 'You're weak, Sunshine. Always running from something.' The nickname, at one time a joy bringer, made a cold shiver go down her spine. The woman spoke with a smile on her lips, her voice soft. It made a smile appear on her lips again. Beautiful name. 
Her tail betrayed her again, and she began to genuinely wagging her tail slowly. She opened her mouth to say the simple statement back, but her brain had other ideas, rambling yet again.
It's nice to meet you, Gwen. You seemed busy, so I wasn't going to introduce myself, but my curiousity once again perked, and I had to know more about this lonely snow woman. I don't usually introduce myself first, but..my curiousity. It's a thing of it's own sometimes. It gets me in more trouble than I want to admit. My name is Onyx Saefyn. I just realized I am talking too much. I'm sorry.
With that statement, she shut her lips, embarrassment swelling in her. Why had she done that? When was the last time she had done that? She wouldn't be surprised if this woman ran her off for talking too much. What was she trying to prove? Why had she tried again? Maybe it was the yearning to be a part of something bigger then herself, to be...not alone. She held back a sigh and gave the woman a small sheepish smile and got ready to be ran off.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Reigi - February 14, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 15, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Reigi - February 15, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 16, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 16, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Reigi - March 10, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - March 19, 2018, 04:00 AM