Bearclaw Valley With our hands over our hearts
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the winter wolfess spoke again, the sunlit one raised her eyebrows slightly in surprise. Her? Ramble? It wasn't easy to picture, but she just smiled. Another surprise struck her as the woman spoke again, and her ear swiveled forward to catch it. A warmth spread through her, and for the first time, her smile was genuine. Thank you, Gwen. I love yours. It's beautiful. I... 
Her mouth closed as she glimpsed the wolfess from when they joined. She hadn't paid much attention then, just trying to contain the pain in front of Xan. The beautiful wolfess seemed almost hesitant, and a chord struck with her. Smiling, she wagged her tail. She hoped she could put her at ease. Hello. 
Her usual rambling brain was blank, and she cursed herself. It did just the opposite of what she wanted. Always. Opening her mouth again, she tried to think of something intelligent to say, and yet only came up with, We haven't officially met. I'm Onyx. She cringed inwardly at herself, wondering where her brain learned to speak. At the rate she was going, she would run this one off.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Reigi - February 14, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 15, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Reigi - February 15, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - February 16, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Gwen - February 16, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Reigi - March 10, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: With our hands over our hearts - by Onyx Saefyn - March 19, 2018, 04:00 AM