Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Adrenaline offers distraction from the pain in her side, keeping her attention on the task at hand. She breathes heavily, pulling back just slightly as the moose tosses one of her yet-unmet packmates. It is not the first wolf to be sent flying but unlike Blondine the girl does not immediately jump back to her feet. There is enough movement following the moose that Poet does not hesitate to rush to the girl's side (she is not particularly eager to meet with those razer-edged hooves again herself), her breaths coming in short and hard as she moves. Hopefully it is just shock that has left the creamy-coated woman on the ground and not something more serious, but she wants to make sure for herself, her attention split between the limp body and the failing movements of their prey in case her pack needs her more than she suspects in the moment.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Hamartia - March 06, 2018, 07:54 PM