Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her weight, of course, wasno match for the strength of the beast, yet as she got slung through the air, she hoped it had given another an opportunity to wound the creature. She hit ground with a hollow thump, and the pain that followed left her breathless, her eyes closing against the throb of rattling her skull against the ground. Tensing her muscles to move, she groaned once and lay there for what seemed like forever, yet was only a minute. She opened her eyes and blinked, seeing a blur over her. I'm alright. She tried to give her a smile as she wobbled to her feet, head swimming. Stumbling, she managed to get to her feet and stay there. She saw her bleeding and with a concerned look, she gestured forward. Her first few steps were as wobbly as a newborns, but she forced herself to walk in a straight line. You ok?
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Onyx Saefyn - March 09, 2018, 11:51 AM