Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Blood. Mayhem. Confusion.

Wolves were tossed about like prey, and the great bull was soon to meet his death. Phocion himself had suffered some superficial wounds, but nothing too serious; his speed and small stature proved him an agile match for the questing antlers. He gave a troubled look toward his fallen packmates, but said nothing, instead leaping into the fray again and again.

Claws against flesh, his teeth raking against the tender skin of the moose's belly. A hoof came toward his head, and he ducked, only for it to come right back and clip him in the shoulder. With a yelp of pain, he somersaulted away from the beast, wound bleeding and throbbing. Grunting with effort, he rose to his feet once more, legs wobbly, and charged after their prey.

How many more would fall before the beast was dead? Bearclaw needed to eat, but so badly that they would risk the lives of all of their wolves?

this is gonna be my last post here, just PP him doing whatever
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Phocion - March 09, 2018, 05:55 PM