Meadowlark Prairie The puppy love slipped from your heart
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The bird could sense that the wolf was out of sorts and not much of a threat, so although it took several alarmed hops away from her, it didn't fly away until a much larger and less addled predator showed up. Fiadh's head lolled over to the side, rolling on her thin neck in a fashion that suggested inebriation, and her eyes sought blurry focus on the approaching bear. She'd never seen one in real life. Finley was an alleged bear fighter and her fiesty daughter hoped to someday grow up to be just like her mama, but she didn't know if she was ready for it yet.

"Bear," she cried, "I love you. Pull my head off." With a wheezing giggle, Fiadh righted herself into a slouched sit, then unsteadily raised one of her hind feet and made an effort to scratch the weight on her neck. Her nails hooked against the thick leather band and then she froze when a little blip of sound came from the back of her neck. "Whawassat?" she asked, turning her head slowly but failing to catch sight of the offending receiver.

The bear was saying a lot of incomprehensible things while this was happening—something about newts and how she got into one, but Fiadh couldn't remember being naked with a newt, so what the fuck bear?—and then mentioned her name. "Princess Fizzywinkles," she said with a dopey grin. "Buh you can call me Fizzywinkles." She reached up to paw at the heavy collar again, grunting.
Messages In This Thread
The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 15, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 15, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 19, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 26, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - March 06, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - March 26, 2018, 09:59 AM