Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
22 Posts
Ooc —
Reef did not believe there were any gods deciding her fate but she did believe that luck had a role in everything, and enjoyed taking a moment to bask in good luck. The way she saw it, her know-how had put her on the right path but just because there was water did not mean there would be fish. Things were always in motion and who knew what things would put you where you need to be when you needed to be there.

"Oh, hello!" She smiled as she noticed she had been joined by another wolf. She could not help herself; her warm eyes openly admired the unique splashes of color that characterized the female's coat and the way her face seemed to be two faces in one. "You are very pretty," she complimented. "I'm Reef!" She realized then that the girl seemed to be curious about what she found, and she happily informed. "These are mushrooms. I am trying to join a pack and their leader likes these."
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM