Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Few weeks ago Foxglove had discovered that her initial choice not to talk with people in general had turned into an ability to talk. There were not many occasions, where she would really want to share her mind about things, exchange pleasantries or have a small-talk, but it was not very nice to know that you had a word in your mind, pressing against her skull to get out, but the mouth and vocal chords had no idea, what to do. 

Therefore she shook her head and yawned again. Not wanting to delve deeper in this subject, she got to her feet and looked at Reef, then turned a pointed glance in the direction of the seaside and made few steps in the intended direction and then looked over her shoulder to see, if the wolf was interested in following.
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - March 04, 2018, 04:15 AM