Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
22 Posts
Ooc —
Reef let her ears droop a bit. She could not help but wonder why the wolf did not talk if she could understand Reef just fine. She wondered if the wolf had been able to talk before but had suffered some misfortune. But curious or not Reef would not ask. She simply smiled and openly accepted her companion's quietness for what it was.

"Oh, I would like to," she started to say, "but I have to get these mushrooms back to the pack. I don't know how well they'll keep you know? I hope I see you again sometime!" Wagging her tail, Reef stooped to pick up her mushrooms, and then dipped her small head in a polite farewell before she loped happily down the shore toward Grimnismal.

Last post for me :)
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - March 11, 2018, 12:51 PM