The Heartwood Let the ashes fall, forget about me.
17 Posts
Ooc —
As he continued his search for the other dog, this oreo of a creature was determined not to give up, his curiousity pushing him forward. His mother always said that he had too much, yet he had found it always led him to interesting places and people. Tail wagging slowly, he made his way through the forest, head up and ears perked as he listened for others.
He had been tempted to try and find that bird again, yet he decided against it in the end. It would probably take him longer to find that bird than the other dog. Sniffing, he thought he caught a scent, yet passed it off as nothing and continued trotting through the forest. A bird was hopping along the ground, and he tilted his head with his ears perked. Sitting down, his bright eyes sparkled with curiousity as he wondered what it was doing. A grin spread on his face as he suddenly bowed and growled playfully at the bird, his tail wagging happily. Yet this startled the bird, and it flew into a nearby tree. Flicking it's tail angrily, it chirped at him shrilly then flew away. A light laugh sounded in the forest as the dog shook it's head and trotted away, wondering what else he could find interesting to interact with.
Messages In This Thread
Let the ashes fall, forget about me. - by Arrakis - February 18, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Let the ashes fall, forget about me. - by Sprig - February 26, 2018, 02:12 PM