Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There’s no more argument from her daughter. Instead, she agrees to the call and howls for the Wanlida. Thuringwethil doesn’t say anything as they wait, finding comfort in silence. A slight disruption causes one ear to flip, listening as it approaches and materializes in the form of Hvitserk. His nod is not acknowledged with one of her own but her dark gaze rests on him for a moment longer, then glances away until Eske shows up.

The woman greets her first and she angles her nose up slightly to allow the lick, then looks to her daughter. “Blixen wants to be Cheka,” she says, turning to Eske. “I thought she could learn from you. I’d like to watch should you guys spar.” Thuringwethil has sparred with her daughter many times but she has spent very little watching her battle someone else. And any advice coming from the woman that formerly held the title will open up a new light.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by Antumbra - March 03, 2018, 04:20 PM