Firestone Hot Springs untamed domain
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
A somewhat relieved smile flashed through Raid's countenance at the stranger's words and her muscles, formerly tense beneath her chocolate coat, relaxed visibly. "Yeah," Raid agreed quietly, canting her head thoughtfully as she regarded the stranger with inquisitive amber eyes - scanning her quickly then realising exactly what she was doing and immediately averting her gaze, a heat crawling unabashedly up her neck (not entirely due to the hot springs, either).

"Raiden," the aspiring healer smiled softly at Jomyo, glad to have something to talk about. "Nice to meet you, Jomyo." The name rolled nicely off her tongue, but the girl had no idea if she was saying it right or not. Raid hoped she was, but really, she didn't know - despite being able to speak several languages, she really wasn't all that good with them. "Kind of. I live in a place called Blacktail Deer Plateau with the pack." Her pack? Ugh. That's confusing. I really need to get myself together - am I with them, or do I need to leave??? Fuckk.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 20, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - February 22, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 27, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 07, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 12, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 19, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 22, 2018, 01:14 AM