Firestone Hot Springs untamed domain
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
The ambar was used to hearing her name on all sorts of tongues. A tiny piece of her could enjoy the lilt of it, flavored by all sorts of accents and tones, and she nodded her head in quick reply as if to say likewise with a little tail wag to match, Despite circumstance, it was nice to meet her--although she had been ready to be thankful for any kind of friendly face. She was easing down and out enough to find her favorable company.. and definitely the most interesting she had come across yet today.

"Kind of?" she asked with a curious tone, her interests peaked but not demanding in any way. Suddenly she wondered if Raiden was a scout too, and by kind of, it meant she only stayed there sometimes. Or who knew. The situation was not hers to judge but she wasn't going to complain if she could find out more. Regardless, the name of a place certainly stuck with her.  "I'm guessing that's by the mountains, right? I'm heading that way to look for Northstar Vale, actually.." she mentioned, hazarding that a plateau in the name meant a real plateau and presumably there was only the one set of mountains up ahead. "I'm from Tindómë.. It's pretty far south of here so I don't really get up this way much." She knew very little by name in the area for now although she was painfully eager to change this.
Messages In This Thread
untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 20, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - February 22, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 27, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 07, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 12, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 19, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 22, 2018, 01:14 AM