Stone Circle Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The small ball of spiky yet soft greyish fur was so different from their deceased son yet Cebra only saw her child. In her disturbed mind he hadn't ever left nor had he grown up, he was still the quiet and easily scared child that had thought Valette a monster that hid in darkness. The whimpers had changed to small quiet whines as the faux Burr peered up at her from behind his tail and she smiled warmly "There now...it's alright. Momma's here." she murmured and placed the softest of kisses upon it's forehead. She sniffed at his fur and noticed no trace of milk scent, for a moment she wasn't sure if he was still nursing or not brows drawn in confusion.

Her sniffing was interrupted by a soft voice, calling her name. She bristled and lifted her eyes, fierceness making her look feral for a moment. As she looked at him it seemed to take entirely way too long for her to recognize him as another low growl rumbled her throat. Then her demeanor changed slowly, twitching lips dropping and eyes softening as she began to smile "Oh! Mawk! I'm sorry...I didn't recognize you for some reason. Here...Come see your son! Burr was crying so I came out to comfort him" she spoke kindly and stood up, gently gripping the Fox's scruff and carrying it to Mawk. She set him down by her husband's paws and then sat down, an almost expectant, happy look on her face.
Messages In This Thread
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 01:20 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - February 21, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - February 22, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 22, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - March 02, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:48 PM