Stone Circle Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The silent admission of Burr's death brought with it clarity. Sharp,wounding,painful,agonizing clarity. Unable to hold back the pain any longer she dropped to her belly and crawled forward, pressing her face into his chest and sobbing. "Yes I miss him. But do I have the right to? I hadn't seen him since we left to track Cyron. I didn't visit him. I last saw him alive when he was a baby Mawk."She sobbed and hiccuped between words, her body shaking and convulsing with the force of her shame.

"And then we found him. Grown and...and brutalized. By those same savages that fucking hurt Cyron. When is this going to stop?" she continued her sobs slowly fading until she whispered the last question in a broken voice. "Why can't we have peace Mawk? What have we done to deserve this?" she asked him, peeling her face away from his now soaked fur.
Messages In This Thread
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 01:20 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - February 21, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - February 22, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 22, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - March 02, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - March 14, 2018, 11:51 AM