King Elk Forest i will paint you in silver; i will wrap you in cold
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
ew sorry for this post, kinda working to get back into writing Nathaniel
could archive now or post again tbh, idm either way

Nathaniel paused and turned his gaze back to Mona at her outburst; he was far from displeased with it, but confused for a moment that she seemed to think he might be (the obvious interpretation, he thought, of her sudden change in expression). The question that followed left no room to address it anyway. Unable to decide if he was relieved or not, he nonetheless took the opportunity to avoid making an ass of himself.
Full of surprises, aren't you, firebird? He commented with more than a little warmth to his tone. I don't know yet-- not too soon. I don't even know if Sebastian is still there.
But you're here. The thought came unbidden, and he didn't fight it this time-- just this once. Instead he turned to survey the area around them, then cast a glance at Mona; come with me, he beckoned silently, flicking an ear before he set off. If she followed, he would quickly let her take the lead during their exploration-- if not, he would find somewhere to think about his father and how much he resented the dead bastard.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will paint you in silver; i will wrap you in cold - by Nathaniel Sr. - April 05, 2018, 01:11 PM