Greatwater Lake Never again a lost ranger
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Relief was sure to be evident on her bright blue expression when the other said she was on a scouting trip too. Another piece of common ground, and since she might have had a bit of a personal bias to favor scouts like herself, she was feeling more inclined to like her well enough if she had business like that out here too. "Yeah, pretty far.. I don't think I've ever heard of Easthollow to be honest," she said, although was unable to imagine the true distance (and imagined it to be great). The ambar had yet to ever cross the Sunspire range herself but very likely, come spring or summer, she would. "Or met any of your lot before now," she said, shaking her head and knowing she wouldn't forget something like that. This was a first, so she gave another small, amicable wave of her tail in show of good tidings.

Her ears tipped forward and she hadn't exactly come prepared for a question of a detailed scope like that, but she could get up to speed quickly enough. After being in the roving, ground-covering mindset for a few days now, conversation was lacking. "Hm, I wouldn't say very different, but a bit. There's mountains on either side, some meadows, and quite a few different waterways.. plus more forests than up here, I'd reckon.. though can't say I've seen it all up this way yet," she drawled thoughtfully, noting how she had said theirs was more evened out by fields, or so she imagined. Their swatch of hinterlands were quite forested on the whole. "Our spot is pretty quiet--a forest. Almost too quiet, tucked down in the southern parts of the area." the agouti Eizokusei detailed. "I actually came up this way to see about a place near these mountains called Northstar Vale." Jomyo mentioned. Maybe she'd heard of this as a scout and a resident in the other direction from her, so it seemed like a good chance to slip something like that in.
Messages In This Thread
Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 22, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 26, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 28, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - March 02, 2018, 04:04 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - March 14, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - March 14, 2018, 04:03 PM