Ankyra Sound the wind in the wires made a tattle-tale sound and a wave broke over the railing
22 Posts
Ooc —
This must be Wylla... She thought as a light tawny female came bearing toward her dominantly. Reef did not require her prowling display to be coaxed to submit, the small creamy girl was already bending her supple spine to first press her chest into the sand and then shift to become fully recumbent. "Hi!" She chirped. She was about to roll as she had done for Ingram, and explain her gift of mushrooms, when the pair were joined by another wolf.

Or maybe that's Wylla... She considered. This dark she-wolf did not behave so outwardly dominant, but some leaders were more reserved and allowed their beta's or a trusted subordinate to take point. But then in the next moment there was a third. So nice of them to throw me a welcoming party! She inwardly grinned.

This new wolf was a silvery girl with a distinct mask across her face and she brooked absolutely no argument when she arrived, reprimanding the first wolf and echoing the same question. Oh, thought Reef. Nevermind. This is Wylla. The boss-hog attitude and the covetous grin told her so.

Reef did not hesitate to complete her submission and shift onto her back. "Hi!" She said again, smiling up at the mushroom fancier but keeping her eyes averted to the treeline. "I'm Reef. I came by a couple days ago and met Ingram. I told him I wanted to join, and he asked that I find these mushrooms and bring them back for you."
Messages In This Thread