Ankyra Sound the wind in the wires made a tattle-tale sound and a wave broke over the railing
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The newcomer was pretty. Undoubtedly so. Chusi rather liked pretty things, but to her pretty things could be anything. If Ingram's messy mane, jiggly bits and voluptuous hips attracted her, so could a nice stone or a particularly fine tree. She grinned at the stranger when she greeted them with the same enthusiasm she herself used most of the time, greeting her with an energetic nod. Her grin disappeared as soon as Wylla did the opposite, frowning as Nyx was put in her place by the tiny alphess. Unlike Nyx though, Chusi didn't back up. This had been her job for so long and to have come for nothing was a rather unsatisfying thought.

Something shot through her that she hadn't felt either ever or for a long time. Jealousy. Ingram had asked her? Why? She was pretty, but was she prettier than herself? Perhaps he had a thing for blondes instead? The bump of Nyx, though it would've cheered her up if that exact detail of Reef hadn't gotten through to her the way it had, did nothing as she stood there as still as a sturdy branch. She stared at the newcomer, silently wishing Wylla was in too bad of a mood to accept the other female.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread