Ankyra Sound the wind in the wires made a tattle-tale sound and a wave broke over the railing
22 Posts
Ooc —
Reef held back a small giggle at the leader's smart boy comment, reacting instead with an agreeable smile. She had tempered her initial and fitful excitement since she first came to these borders and was more composed and relaxed, determined to make a good impression on her potential alpha.

Fortunately for her, the dark rogue that first greeted her had not steered her wrong and her provisions were met favorably by Wylla. "Sold," the silver and masked female said, and the beaming and tail-wagging Reef rolled on to her stomach as Grimnismal's leader stepped away. "Thank you!" She replied, cheerful and wholly grateful for her acceptance.

She politely lifted herself to a seated position, and nodded as Wylla advised her of where Ingram might be found. "I'll have to go say hi," she grinned, thumping the sand with her tail as she proudly watched Wylla gather the mushrooms. Sensing her new alpha would like to be on her way, Reef turned her attention to the other two wolves and smiled.

"Would either of you like to join me on a hunt? I'd like to start earning my keep right away."
Messages In This Thread