ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
All Welcome 
@Chusi or someone who knows her ♥ North of Firefly Ravine, near Grimnismal but not trespassing. Keeping this post somewhat vague as I am not sure what will happen in the thread with Mallaidh. I am also not sure what will happen in this thread.

Eirlys couldn’t remember the last time she’d had so much on her mind — but she knew if she wanted to find her way back to her family, she’d better buckle down and focus. With considerable effort, she quieted her noisy psyche and padded westward, still tense and wary and glancing surreptitiously at the sky. She had so much she wanted to talk to Ceallach about! Even more so than Hemlock, their only remaining parental figure, he was her rock and her confidant. Her travels had taught her that the world was full of different options as to where they could go and what they could do, but she knew one thing for sure: she didn’t want to do it without Ceallach.

She was toying with one idea in particular when her feet slipped out from under her and she careened down a slight incline, sliding on her belly on a patch of ice. Scrambling to right herself, Eirlys realized she was too close for comfort to the second pack territory, but she’d twisted a forepaw in the fall and was slow to rise. “Owww,” she complained in a quiet whine, beginning to limp away again — but the ice patch was wider than she’d thought and she ended up backtracking slightly, trying to skirt around it before she was discovered. Though she made certain not to cross into the unfamiliar territory, she knew instinctually that she was still at the mercy of the seaside pack by being as close as she was.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM