ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The butterfly fluttered over Grimnismal's borders with grace, a happy smile on her face. She wasn't counting days or anything, but Ingram and her had been together for at least a week now. She wondered if she should get him something special, something she had hunted herself or so, but her plans seemed to change a lot. That was certainly the case when a ball of bumbling fur came sliding down the mountain side, nearly landing right on their doorstep. Chusi's brows rose in surprise and somewhat in concern as she made her way to the other.

Hiya, ya okay there? She asked. She lingered close, having never been protective of their land to seemingly friendly wolves before. Besides, this very much looked like one big accident, no reason to get aggressive over. Wylla might have disagreed with that though... But, there was a sense of... recognition, that Chusi couldn't place well.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Chusi - February 22, 2018, 02:25 PM